|Family and Relatives||Tomaru Sawagoe (ex-Husband)|
|Seiyuu||Motoi Emi (as Nogami Nana) in Shiny Days and Strip Battle Days 2|
Moeko is a nurse working at a hospital headed by Tomaru Sawagoe. At some point, she entered a relationship with him and had two children by him. She and Tomaru eventually "divorced", and Moeko got custody of Makoto.
From her off-screen appearances in School Days HQ, it can be gathered that she's a kind and caring mother, although she does tend to put down Makoto occasionally. In certain routes of Shiny Days, however, Makoto can mention that when he was a child, Moeko would sometimes scold him to the point that he would run away to the coastline to calm down.
Strip Battle Days 2
She makes her debut as a winnable heroine in Strip Battle Days 2. She has sex with her son Makoto and becomes pregnant with his child.
- Her given name Moeko (萌子) consists of "budding" (萌) and "child" (子).
- Her surname originates from Hirobumi Itō (伊藤 博文), a statesman, four-time Prime Minister of Japanese Empire, and the supreme director of Japan-occupied Korea who was known for his womanizing.
- Her first on screen appearance was in Shiny Days.
- It's not made exactly clear when was Moeko married to Tomaru as he should be married to Tomoe Sawagoe around the time of Makoto's birth (Summer Radish Vacation). However, it's also possible that she's his mistress.
- She is the first character to be given two different designs.
- She bears a phonetic and physical resemblance to Moegi Inou, another of Tomaru's former lovers.
- Her given name is misspelled "Maeko" in the English version of the Shiny Days credits. The Japanese version only referred to Moeko as "Makoto's mother".
- She is not named on the official adultery chart.